Wednesday, October 19, 2005

zzzzzzzz

Lately I have been feeling a little run down.
You know when you try to do too much?
Or in my case, you feel like you cannot enjoy your down time because you should be doing more.
Working or cleaning or helping someone.
I don't feel like I can ever just sit on the couch and veg out.
My parents are very much 'do everything' people. They have a couple or a few jobs going at once and I feel my idle time may not be well spent. I am trying to get over it though. I don't work as much as some people, but I feel like I do enough to keep me in the lifestyle I enjoy.
How does a person find the balance between working, having a social life and still finding time to rest? I view my rest time as sleep time. But it is not the same.
I need to find a balance and not feel guilty when I am not booked 24/7. I need to learn to enjoy the down time and smell those flowers or take that drive.
Man, what a whiner!
Thanks for reading.

0 Opinions

Post a Comment

<< Home