Tuesday, July 18, 2006

mmmmhmmmmmm

I did it again.
I knew it was wrong.
I knew it wouldn't help anything, it would only cause pain.
I did it anyway.
I went here.
Now it is all I want.

BTW, who is behind this whole Girl Scout cookie ice cream thing? That is just MEAN!!! How am I supposed to resist it?
Right now Biff is probably finishing off the gallon we bought the other day.
BASTARD!!!!
Just kidding. ;)---
You better not be eating it.
Or else...

3 Opinions

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just smoothed it a little more.
-Biff

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's right. can't let the top of the ice cream be bumpy/grooved. you should thank him for smoothing it out for your enjoyment next time. :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger bri said...

p.s. click the link attached to gangsta's name.

cuz i am SOOOOOOOOOO funny.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home