Wednesday, July 19, 2006

roargh!

So I am in the middle of the second season of Felicity and maybe I need to take a little break. I have watched about 3 hours a day of it for the last week. It is making me a little stir crazy for the following reasons:
1. Scott Foley is HAWT! Want to bite him. Must bite lips.
2. I never usually watch this much TV and it is getting hard to stay seated for so long.
3. I am beginning to see a pattern. She wants to get back with Noel, he's dating someone else so she goes back to Ben. Then it doesn't work out with Ben and she wants to get back with Noel. Honestly in a big apple there should be more worms than that. Or seeds...whatever!
4. Watching TV makes me want to eat. I think you know what I want to eat. If you ever read my blog anyway. I must resist this temptation.

Next topic.
So I mentioned that I don't have time to read anymore since Sudoku and Felicity have entered my life, but now I am going to get back into A Million Pieces.
I know it's a fake book and it's not very good, but now it has become this gigantic obstacle. I have never taken this long to finish a book. It took a while for me to get through Wicked because it had soo much exposition about things I did not think were relevant that I skimmed a large chunk of it. I did eventually enjoy the characters and the funny way the movie seemed to have it all wrong. :)
It used to take me less than a week to get through a book. Then I bought a MINI and let me say, spare time is a thing of the past. Not to mention my "days off" are filled with activities. I need to make time for reading again.
OK, there is a gigantic ball of fluff waiting to smother me. I must go.

8 Opinions

Blogger bri said...

see, my favorite part of wicked was the parts just talking about elphaba's character. i gave a shit about the plot-- she was just awesome and i wanted to read about her and only her. anyway, i'll stop-- we're supposed to be talking about this at lunch.

8:43 AM  
Blogger bri said...

p.s. i can agree he is pretty fucking hot. but with an "o", not an "aw"

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i guess ill bring ya the other seasons tonite! perhaps tina has the missing disc from season 3...she said she has almost all of them on dvd!

11:14 AM  
Blogger tina nealis said...

ah i love that show. ben's my fave...even though he's an ass and he can not communicate. typical guy. gotta love him though. i'll see if i have the missing dvd! :) remind me.

a good book to read....blink by malcolm gladwell. very good. :)

11:22 AM  
Blogger deetour said...

Do you have this blink book? If so, let's trade! I'm sure I have something you would want to read.

11:33 AM  
Blogger tina nealis said...

i do, but it's on loan right now. i'm trading with a girl in the office for it.. i have the other one of his too called, "the tipping point". you're more than welcome to borrow that. they are both rather good. :)

3:31 PM  
Blogger tina nealis said...

..not for it. i gave her "blink" and i'm borrowing "lovely bones". that one's good so far. k have i completely lost you?

3:32 PM  
Blogger tina nealis said...

oh, and i agree too..i think scott foley is hot. it's too bad he and jennifer garner are no longer together. they would have had cute kids.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home